Wow! I haven’t written in a long time! I have been working constantly, it seems, on getting things in line for Concierge Nutrition. I have been trying to get the word out, hone in on what my focus and goals will be in serving the community with nutrition education, and taking care of the details like getting cards and brochures. I definitely feel like I am wingin’ it! I have little to no business experience, but I do have passion! I care deeply about the state of our declining health in this area and in our nation. I am troubled by the “foods” that are offered to our kids. I am saddened by the lack of education in schools and shocked at how little I knew when I started this journey almost four years ago.
So, I learn. I teach. I learn. I teach. And it makes me happy.
I have had several people reach out and ask me exactly what I am going to do with Concierge Nutrition going forward. Here is the answer:
- Meet with clients in person or via phone, video chat, etc. to conduct an assessment of their diet and health needs
- Discuss current eating habits, nutrition and goals with them
- Assist clients in meal planning, finding meal plan resources, and creating healthy planning habits with clients according to their budget, needs, and preferences
- Review and evaluate clients’ habits, progress, as well as long and short term goals
- Provide health education, information, and motivation to promote healthy eating for disease/illness prevention and management
- Stay up to date on nutritional education by reading, studying, and reviewing the latest health news and research related to diet and nutrition
I am so excited about this venture! Are you interested in dialing in your nutrition? Let me help guide you. My approach is to use “baby-steps” and help you grow into your new, permanent, healthy lifestyle. Let’s get started!
See blog post: Start Before You’re Ready